Outlook4Gmail has successfully passed the Google verification procedure, meaning that the process of your personal data (including contacts, events and tasks) is aligned with Google’s highest security standards.
Great News! 30% Discount on Outlook4Gmail license!
Starting June 24 till July 7, you can get your Outlook4Gmail license with a 30% discount! The offer includes 1 year of regular updates and full technical support from our team.
Now we’re back from a big break to introduce a brand-new update with some nice features and improvements!
Thanks to your kind support, a lot of minor bugs have been fixed during these months. So, here we go:
- Sync algorithm improved by the ability to check and analyze similar items.
- Changed the way of syncing Phones set; support for standard, undefined and named labels in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese.
- Option to skip sync Birthdays and Anniversaries.
- Changed the way to get an SMPT e-mail address for Exchange User.
Stability and performance optimization
- Improved processing of bad formatted Birthday and Anniversary dates from Google.
- Google Group synchronization is improved.
- Improved the way of processing Batch operations for Google Contacts.
- Changed the way of using Messaging API with different data storages.
- Improvements and fixes to OAuth user authenticate.
- Changed and improved exponential backoff algorithm of checking and getting Outlook application object.
- Fixes and Improvements to Microsoft Store Office (aka Centennial) version.
User interface and usability
- Support Simplified Ribbon for Microsoft Office 2019.