Dear current and new Outlook4Gmail users we are glad to inform that a brand new update of Outlook4Gmail to version 5.2.0 is released today!
This update contains many expected improvements and some new features that will make Outlook4Gmail even better:
- Improved syncing algorithm based on Microsoft Outlook Messaging API.
- Optimized syncing performance by caching Outlook items.
- Optimized performance of duplicated items check.
- Implemented handling of “Request Entity Too Large” and “Bad Gateway” server errors for Google items.
- Improved and fixed Phones syncing.
- Improved and fixed Chat (IM Address) set syncing.
- Improved and fixed Web Page syncing.
- Implemented retrieving of SMTP address for Exchange User by session Recipients table.
- Fixed and updated Standard Time Zones naming.
- Product site and URLs are translated to German.
- “Welcome” page is displayed at the first start.
- Improved processing of Batch operations for Google Contacts.
- Improved and fixed support of Microsoft Store Office (aka Centennial) version.
We’d like to thank everyone for kind support and nice feedback, many minor bugs have been fixed and new features added during these months precisely thanks to you.