Outlook4Gmail allows you to sync Gmail contacts with Outlook and vice versa.
The settings also provide the following opportunities:
- Syncing contact personal information, phone number, E-mail, notes, contact picture, category and Google group, etc;
- Checking for duplicates and eliminating them;
- Supporting multiple Google accounts;
- Wide language settings;
- Automatic backup before the synchronization process;
- Supporting multiple Outlook Data Files (*.pst).
3 types of syncing relationships allow to:
- import Gmail contacts to Outlook (Google contacts remain the same and don’t sync with the Outlook ones);
- import Outlook contacts to Gmail (Outlook contacts remain the same and don’t sync with the Google ones);
- sync the two sources Google and Outlook (both of them are updated).
To better understand the syncing process, here is our detailed video about how to sync outlook contacts with Gmail and vice versa: